1. I would describe my body as:
Thin or a little lanky.
Average or well built.
Large or stocky.
2. My body's frame is:
Thin with little fat.
Medium and in proportion.
Thick or solid.
3. My chest:
Is a bit sunken or small chested.
Not too little not too large.
Is barrel-shaped or full chested.
4. My joints:
Are weak or tend to crack.
Tend to be looser.
Are larger or stiffer.
5. When I eat, I am drawn to tastes like:
6. I describe my skin as:
Dry or rough.
Soft or warm.
Oily or moist.
7. I describe my hair as:
Dry or brittle.
Finer or thinner.
Thick or abundant.
8. I describe my fingernails as:
Brittle or cracked.
Pink or soft.
Wide or thick.
9. I describe my eyes as:
Small or dry.
Reddish or sensitive.
Whiter or wider open.
10. I describe my appetite as:
Changing depending on how I'm feeling.
Strong or excessive.
Low or consistent.
11. I describe my digestion as:
Very delicate and can be disturbed by many foods.
Efficient and accepting of many different foods.
Slower to digest.
12. I describe my stool as:
Small or hard.
Loose or sometimes burning.
Solid, soft or heavy.
13. If I eat something that doesn't agree with me:
I can experience gas or constipation.
I can experience indigestion or maybe diarrhea.
I can experience lethargy or even become tired.
14. I tend to sweat:
A little bit here and there.
I naturally sweat.
Only in hot weather.
15. The environment most uncomfortable to me is:
A cold day.
A hot day.
A wet or humid day.
16. My sleep habits:
Are not consistent.
17. When I wake up in the morning:
I have a many thoughts in my head right away.
I feel charged and ready to go.
The world can wait a little longer before I get up.
18. When I encounter significant stress, I tend to:
Experience anxiety or fear.
Get impatient or maybe even over heated.
Check out and go off into my own little world.
19. When someone presents me with something I'm supposed to know:
I'm listening but not always hearing.
I understand its importance right away.
It may take me a moment to understand.
20. I describe my general personality as:
Irritable or aggressive.
Passionate or focused.
Docile or passive.
Lethargic or heavy.
21. When I'm under a lot of stress, I tend to be:
Angry or even bad-tempered.
Moody or a little opinionated.
Withdrawn or somewhat lazy.
Depressed or self-destructive.
22. I tend to respond to a good day by:
Celebrating with activity.
23. In conversations , I describe myself as:
Argumentative or challenging.
Probing or competitive.
Silent or more of a listener.
Disengaged or more disinterested.
24. When pursuing a task, I tend to:
Need to feel in control.
Pursue it with focus until it's completed.
Be slow about it or take time to get it done.
Let it go or even avoid it.
25. I describe my general energetic state as:
Active or fast.
Purposeful or passionate.
Relaxed or leisurely.
Could do with more energy.
26. I describe my emotional traits as:
Angry, jealous, moody or fiery.
Passionate, focused, intense, and committed.
Relaxed, laid back, flexible, or low-key.
Depressed, lazy, negative, or disinterested.
27. When dealing with money, I tend to:
Be focused on making it.
Wish I had more of it.
Think of how to do less and gain more.
Not care about it one way or the other.
28. I tend to experience:
A lot of sexual activity.
Some sexual activity.
Rare sexual activity.
No sexual activity.
29. When someone I know is thought to have misbehaved:
I get annoyed then I forget.
I get mad but then I forgive.
I don't think much of it or I avoid them.
I hold on to a grudge.
30. When presented with a problem to be solved:
I tend to have to be the person in charge.
I have ideas on how to solve the issue.
I let someone else take the lead.
I'd just assume someone else take care of it.
Congratulations, You have Completed The Dosha Guna Quiz
Enter your name and email address below for additional bonuses and to get a copy of your results sent to you.